Friday, November 20, 2009

They really made her Laugh


I'm glad I didn't see this myself, they would have scared the heck out of me.


Marty

We have a farm on the property behind us and the owner enjoys having a wide variety of animals. Cows, horses, donkeys, peacocks, turkey’s and more, well you get the idea. He enjoys the variety and we get to listen to them. We feel living in the country is better than listening to traffic and gun fire, so we honestly do not mind nature sounds one bit. However from time to time, they over flow into our area and I heard some rustling around on our roof. I went outside to check on the commotion and found seven (7) peacocks looking down at me. I burst out laughing causing quite a peacock commotion and off they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own story here if you want