Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rosemary High

May have to find some rosemary
                                                            Marty


Lacy was a little siamese that I no doubt have mentioned before somewhere along the line.  She was a little kitty weighing about 7 pounds on a good day, after a meal.  When we lived in Madera there were several rosemary plants around our pool house and Lacy used to just love them.  She would go in there and smell them and come out higher then a kite.

I couldn't figure out what was happening so I called the vet and asked what she was doing?  He told me some animals can actually get high from some herbs and that was what Lacy was doing and let me tell you she was enjoying it.  When we moved up here to the Sacramento area I thought she might have withdrawals so I purchased a couple of plants but they withered and she did not seem all that interested anymore so I let it go.



Contributor: Ginny the blog editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own story here if you want