Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well tweet to you too!


Glad those two are in a cage.



Marty

I had dinner last night with a good friend of mine and she tells me that she had gotten a couple of parakeets given to her and all the funny things that have happened since then. One adventure after another with these two little birds. She cracked me up, I just have to share these with you. And, I had just asked her if she had any funny stories to add to the blog. Nope, can’t think of a thing.

These two little birds really take care of each other, clean one another, guess you call that preening each other, talk a bit and share their perch. Then one of them simply picked up his leg and shoved the other to the side. Guess he/she had had enough for a while. Pushed the other one to the other side of the perch and in his or her way told him to be quiet and just leave me alone.  Bird temper, hmmm.

Cute.

Contributed by:  Barbara Manganello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own story here if you want